The LadyCi brand and its website http://www.ladyci.gr belong to the company LadyCi Hellas which is responsible for its operation. LadyCi Hellas reserves all rights to sell products, advertisements, seminars and any other appearance online and offline.
Our company with the distinctive title LadyCi Hellas has been declared in Heraklion, Crete. The company's headquarters are located at 20 Milatou Street, with postal code 71202
LadyCi respects your privacy and privacy concerns.
This policy describes how LadyCi Hellas uses the information collected about you when you use the LadyCi Hellas online stores (www.ladyci.gr), and when you shop in our stores. Allows you to know the origin and use of the browsing information collected by cookies and to exercise your rights and choices in accordance with applicable laws for the protection of personal data.
This policy applies to all websites and services offered by LadyCi Hellas and is added to the "General Terms & Conditions of Use" and the "General Terms and Conditions of Sale" and any other document or information note relating to this policy.
The roles and responsibilities of LadyCi Hellas regarding the processing of your personal data
What information do we collect?
We collect information that you provide directly when you use our Site and our Services. Such cases are:
- Create an online account
- You make purchases
- You are calling us on the phone
- Sign up to receive messages / emails
- Participate in a draw, contest, promotion or survey
- Contact us using some social media
- You are looking for customer service
- Contact us in any other way
Sharing of your personal data is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with all or some of the requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
The categories of information we collect include:
- Identity and contact details (such as first and last name, proof of professional (diploma), address, contact methods) required to identify you when you use any of our services.
- Transaction details required to process your order (selected details, delivery and billing address, phone number and email address, payment method.)
- Information about your preferences (such as your product and service preferences)
- Historical data about your orders and each time you use your credit card in the store (we keep a history of transactions and places of purchase, similarly, when you buy or return a product, we collect transaction information, such as information about the product and the date and place of purchase or return)
Your contact history (We also keep track of our relationship history when contacting customer service or making a claim)
The data we request and which are necessary to respond to your requests are indicated by an asterisk or equivalent on the data collection forms or are identified as such orally during their collection. If you do not fill in the required fields or provide the information provided as required, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information about you when you access or use the Website or make a sale transaction, in particular:
- Connection Data: We collect information about the device you use to browse and use the Website (such as operating system, browser type, whether or not you use a proxy server, the recommended IP address location for your computer you, the duration of the visit, the pages you visited and the link that brought you to our site).
- Your browsing information (whether you're logged in or not):
- Affiliate Data: This is information that has been shared by affiliates with whom you have come in contact and have allowed us to share your personal information with us for direct marketing or advertising purposes. These are socio-demographic data (such as your socio-occupational category, your age range, your gender, etc.), contact information (such as email address or phone number, etc.), profile data (such as your preference for certain products or services, centers of interest, etc.)
- Data shared through social networks: This is information that has been communicated to us through social networks that you have used from our Site.
What is the legal basis and use of the information we collect?
We collect personal data only when there is a legal basis to do so. The personal data collections described below are only performed when:
- Necessary to provide you with the services and to execute the orders you have placed.
- We use your data to manage the registered contracts and services as well as to fulfill our contractual obligations. More specifically:
- Provide the products and services you requested online or at the LadyCi Hellas store, process transactions and charges, secure shipping, including payment event management and online fraud.
- Manage your online account
- Manage your product reviews
- Necessary for our legitimate interest
In this case, we take care to consider the possible effects that this collection may have on you and the users of the Site in general. If we believe that your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms outweigh our legitimate interests, then we will not use your personal data on this basis and may seek your specific consent.
Customize sites, apps and ads to your liking
Unless you have a choice (to make your choice, see Cookie Note) we monitor and analyze your habits, uses and activities (including the combination of data collected on the Site and those collected during use our services) to create user profiles, show you or send you personalized advertising and customize our websites and applications, including the use of cookie-enabled technologies on your devices or the emails we send you.
Combination of data
We link and combine data about you that has been collected online and offline with your account data. If you do not want this combination to happen, you must log out before using these tools.
Execution of studies and statistics
We also use information collected for studies and statistics, having previously made them anonymous or at least processed to prevent them from being identified with identified individuals.
Except in these cases, they are also collected based on your consent, for example, when you fill out a contact form, send us a request, subscribe to a newsletter or post a comment or when such consent is required by law, which allows:
- To provide effective customer service. We use your data to contact you, to manage your subscriptions to our newsletters and to answer your questions, to manage your requests (customer service).
- To contact you about products, services, offers, promotions, benefits and events and to share information that may interest you. We collect and process your personal data to pursue our legitimate interest in managing our sales relationship vigorously, promoting our corporate image and promoting our products and services, including the labeling of services that suit your geographic location and to conduct consumer and market studies.
Necessary to comply with our legal obligations
Some data may also be retained to meet our legal obligations and to defend our interests in the event of a dispute or legal action.
How long is your data kept?
Your data is kept throughout our relationship
In general, your personal data is kept throughout your relationship with us and for three years from the end of our relationship, at which time they are archived to meet our legal obligations as proof or converted into anonymous data for study purposes. and statistics.
However, we retain some data after you delete your account, when such retention is permitted by law or when required to manage disputes and claims.
In some cases, under legal obligations, we may retain certain personal information about you even if you delete your account or if there is a problem with that account, for example if there is a negative balance or an unresolved claim or dispute. In this case, the data required to resolve the issue or dispute shall be retained during the dispute within the limits of the statute of limitations. Other data may be retained for studies and statistics after they have been processed to prevent their reassignment to identified persons.
Subscribe to newsletter
Information about your email address and your email advertising options
Until you unsubscribe either from your account or via the unsubscribe newsletter links
List of in-store and online orders
For as long as your account is active, followed by 3 years
With whom / whom do we share them?
We share your data whenever we need to manage our services. With your permission, details (contact details, profiles) are shared with our official representatives (see them under the link "Contact" or click here) if only your address belongs to the area of their services that are responsible.
How is the security of your personal data guaranteed?
Your personal data is protected by technical and organizational methods that comply with Greek and European legal and regulatory requirements that ensure their security and confidentiality.
Specifically, LadyCi Hellas uses security technologies, such as encryption, authentication and fraud detection systems, to protect your online account and payment transactions.
LadyCi Hellas obtains written commitments from service providers and partners to guarantee and enforce adequate security measures to ensure that the personal data assigned to them are processed in accordance with legal privacy requirements.
Our site automatically handles systems to collect data that is not transmitted directly by the user, such as cookies. Cookies are an application that you transfer to the user's hard drive, it does not contain clear information but connects the user with the personal information declared on the website. Cookies are saved in our administrator and no one has access to the information they contain. Only www.ladyci.gr processes the information collected through cookies, only in an anonymous and total state, to improve our services and our page in relation to the specific requirements and preferences of our users.
The internet browser has a function that allows someone to cancel cookies after each session.
The browser provides instructions on the cancellation process. Familiarize yourself with this.
How can you access your personal data?
How can you correct or delete or exercise your other rights?
If you have a LadyCi Hellas account, you have instant access to the data contained in your online account, your transaction history and your direct marketing options.
This access also allows you to correct, change, or delete your identity and contact information. If you delete your data, you will no longer use the Services associated with your online account. You may, within the limits of the law, exercise your right to data portability by allowing you to retrieve personal data in an interoperable form that you automatically notified us when you created your account.
If you are unable to access your account or other data, please contact us as described in the Contact Us section below.
Correct your incorrect personal data
You can also request the correction of your personal data, which may be incorrect, and restrict the way your data is processed during processing. Depending on the type of processing, you may also request that your personal data in our possession be supplemented. In this case, we may ask you to provide us with documentation.
Delete your personal data
You can also request the deletion of your personal data in the following cases:
- Do you believe that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, given the use of the Website and our Services or that the purposes stated in this policy or its retention are against the law.
- You have withdrawn your permission to process your data (see above).
- You disagree with the processing of your personal data for reasons related to your personal situation.
- You disagree with the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes.
- Alternatively, within the limits of the law, you may request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
How can you contact us?
For any questions regarding the data protection policy or for any request regarding your personal data, you can contact us at https://www.ladyci.gr/contacts/
Requests: If you find that your rights are not respected or that your data is not protected, you have the right to file any complaint regarding the processing of your data with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority or if you reside within the European Union at the relevant local authority. your residence.
How can you find out about changes to this policy?
Important: We may change this policy from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, to define our practices in more detail in order to comply with the regulations. In this case, you will be notified by a message on the website inviting you to read the updated policy as well as any other appropriate method.
Subject of the last update:
Full re-registration of the Statute in its entirety for compliance with the requirements of transparency of European regulations on personal data protection (EU Regulation 2016/679). The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), is the new European Regulation on Personal Data Protection (EU 2016/679) and refers to those companies that maintain databases with information about their customers.